by: Samantha Cribari-Starr, Director of Community Service
For homeless women, including mothers, The Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children provides a variety of services, including childcare, showers, laundry, lunch, MARTA cards for medical appointments, medical care, life-skills classes, recreational opportunities, access to My Sister’s House (for overnight services), and much more.The Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children, at 655 Ethel Street NW, helps women break free from homelessness by breaking the bonds that put them there. Each woman is met by a Client Ambassador who is focused on building a relationship, meeting her needs, and casting vision and hope for her future.
On Wednesday, April 26, 2017, with a commitment to giving back to our community, PCMA SE Chapter volunteers prepared, served food, and washed dishes for approximately 100 women and children at the shelter. The turnout of volunteers was amazing and our team formed strong bonds by serving the community together.
- Dave Keller, Director, Global Sales, PRG
- Fiona Corbett, CMP, Director of Events, PPA – Professional Photographers of America
- Samantha Cribari-Starr, CMP-HC, DES, Marketing Event Manager, Carestream Dental
- Brad Langley, CITE, VP, Third Party Markets, etouches, inc.
- Margaux Pollock, National Sales Manager, Shepard Exposition Services
- Tonya Graham, Sales Manager, Georgia International Convention Center
- Rodney Maddoz Sales & Marketing, GraphicXchange – SPONSOR
- Robyn Davis, Trade Show Strategy Specialist, Exhibitor Education by WINH
- Carol Keller, Advisor, Pathways Transition Programs
- Amanda Wyatt, CMP, Event Manager, The Coca-Cola Company
- Sheryl Ehlers, Senior Sales Manager, Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center
- Alvin Tan, United States Patent & Trademark Office
**Picture collage of event is compliments of the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center
If seeking to give back to the community in some way or want to partner with the PCMA SE Chapter on a future event, email us at email@example.com.