Deadline to apply is September 15, 2017!
The PCMA Southeast Chapter Board of Directors is seeking members who are interested in serving on our 2018 Board of Directors.
In order to qualify for a Board of Director position, applicants must:
- Be a PCMA member in good standing for at least one year at the time of application
- Be a current member of the PCMA Southeast Chapter
- Agree to attend monthly board meetings (in person or conference call) and an annual board retreat, which is October 26 – 28, 2017 in Jekyll Island, for 2018 planning.
- Agree to commit 5-10 additional hours per month working in a capacity that helps to move forward the objectives of the board
As a member of the PCMA Southeast Chapter Board of Directors, you will set policy, establish the schedule of events, develop and present compelling programming, represent member needs, uphold the values and vision of PCMA, and support fundraising goals for the chapter.
Serving on the PCMA Southeast Chapter Board is a tremendous way to give back to our industry, develop friendships and working relationships, meet personal leadership goals, and advance your career.
If you are interested in serving, please complete the online application form for one of the following areas of service:
- President-Elect (1 year term, to be followed by 1 year term as President and 1 year term as Immediate Past President)
- Secretary/Treasurer (1 year term)
- Director of Sponsorship (3 year term)
- Director of Programs (3 year term)
The deadline to complete the online submission form is Friday, September 15, 2017.
You will be notified no later than September 19, 2017 if you have been selected to be included on the Board Slate, which will be sent out to our members for approval. Your candidacy will be reviewed and finalized, and you will be notified of your status as a Board Member by October 15, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Whittington, (2017 Immediate Past President) at 678-849-3101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 President, PCMA Southeast Chapter
Learn more about PCMA SE Board Positions’ roles & responsibilities: