Deadline to apply is September 7, 2020!
The PCMA Southeast Chapter Board of Directors is seeking motivated and engaged members who want to make a meaningful impact by serving on our 2021 Board of Directors.
In order to qualify for a Board of Director position, applicants must:
- Be a PCMA member in good standing for at least one year at the time of application.
- Be a current member of the PCMA Southeast Chapter.
- Agree to attend monthly board meetings (in person or conference call).
- Agree to attend an annual board strategic planning meeting, which is scheduled for a TBD date in November 2020, for 2021 planning.
- Agree to commit 5-10 additional hours per month working in a capacity that helps to move forward the objectives of the board, as outlined in individual board position job descriptions. (linked below)
As a member of the PCMA Southeast Chapter Board of Directors, you will set policy, establish the schedule of events, develop and present compelling programming, represent member needs, uphold the values and vision of PCMA, and support fundraising goals for the chapter.
Serving on the PCMA Southeast Chapter Board is an important way to give back to our industry, develop friendships and working relationships, meet personal leadership goals, and advance your career.
If you are interested in serving, please complete the online application form for one of the following areas of service:
- President-Elect (1 year term, to be followed by 1 year term as President and 1 year term as Immediate Past President)
- Secretary/Treasurer (1 year term)
- Director of Sponsorship (3 year term)
- Director of Live Event Experience (completing final 2 years of a 3 year term)
The deadline to complete the online application form is Monday, September 7, 2020.
You will be notified no later than September 25, 2020 if you have been selected to be included on the Board Slate, which will be sent out to our members for approval. Your candidacy will be reviewed and finalized, and you will be notified of your status as a Board Member by October 30, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Belanger, (2020 Immediate Past President) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 President, PCMA Southeast Chapter
Learn more about PCMA Southeast Board Positions’ roles & responsibilities:
- PCMA SE BOD President Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Immediate Past President Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD President-Elect Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Secretary/Treasurer Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Sponsorship Chair Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Education Chair Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Live Event Experience Chair Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Membership Chair Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Community Service Chair Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Volunteers Chair Job Description
- PCMA SE BOD Communications Chair Job Description