PCMA SE November Community Service Project
November 15 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm ESTFree
Join us on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 for our chapter’s Community Service Project. We will be preparing and serving lunch to the women and children served by the Atlanta Mission: My Sister’s House.
Event Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Limited to 10 volunteers! REGISTER NOW
This is a great opportunity to learn, build relationships and serve all at the same time! Volunteers will be providing support to kitchen staff to help create a loving and joyful environment.
Atlanta Mission: My Sisters House
921 Howell Mill Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Provide and prepare a meal for the women and children at Atlanta Mission.
- Serve the meal with joy!
- Cleanup after the meal (washing dishes, cleaning tables, and sweeping/mopping our dining hall)
- Approx 130 women and children will enjoy your provided meal
- Should be physically able to move around a kitchen.
- Possess a cheerful and flexible attitude!
- Complete a volunteer profile on the Atlanta Mission’s website (details below)
We will meet outside the main doors at 10:00 am, and we’ll conclude by 2:00pm.
Kitchen Rules for All Volunteers:
- Must have on long pants
- No dangling jewelry
- Shirt must have sleeves
- No chewing gum in kitchen area
- Must have on closed toe shoes
- Must wear a hair net at all times
- Must be 16 years and older
Can’t volunteer, but want to donate in some way? We are always accepting meal donations to provide to the women and children. Please contact Samantha Cribari-Starr, Director of Community Service for more information on how you can offer support for this worthy cause.
Important! All Volunteers Please Follow These Instructions:
Please take a moment to register yourself as a volunteer with the Atlanta Mission. This is REQUIRED in order to volunteer. The deadline to sign up for your opportunity is Monday, October 16th. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
Steps to sign-up:
- Click on the unique link
- Select the red button “ Sign Up”
- Select “New Volunteer”
- Complete the volunteer registration form
- Click “Submit” — You have now been placed with this opportunity!
- Next, click the red button “ Volunteer Dashboard”
- Select the “ House of Esther Outreach Center – Group Sponsor Dinner” opportunity
- Click the red button “Change Schedule”
- Select “Sign Up” for the schedule slot date that you are coming to serve. (November 15,2017)
Important Note: Please make sure you follow each step for the sign-up process. If not, their system will not recognize your information at the iPad sign-in station, located on campus. Once your arrive on campus that day, you will be asked to sign-in at the iPad sign-in station, before serving. To sign-in, you will use your email address that you used to created your volunteer profile. If group members do not properly sign up for the opportunity, they will not be able to sign-in from the iPad.
Thank you to our 2017 Community Service Sponsor: